What is Xsuite?
Xceedium Xsuite® is a privileged identity management tool that enables you to control and audit privileged access to physical, cloud-based, or hybrid cloud-based IT infrastructure.
Why Use Xsuite?
You have to protect your organization from its most serious security risk: the risk of rogue systems administrators or hackers with stolen credentials easily stealing your data or crashing your critical systems.
Xsuite prevents privileged users — employees and third parties — from harming your critical systems and data. It’s a proactive tool that stops privileged users from taking unauthorized actions, preventing damage and loss while providing alerts and detailed forensic data to help investigate incidents.
Traditional perimeter defenses can’t protect systems from privileged user risks — Xsuite does.
Perimeter defenses also are useless against privileged user risks encountered in cloud-only and hybrid-cloud architectures. Xsuite solves the problem:
- It controls access to hybrid-cloud infrastructure, regardless of where it resides (in traditional data centers, in virtualized environments, or on public or private clouds);
- Assures auditor approval of cloud deployments via privileged user controls and visibility, supporting conformance to compliance mandates and audit requirements; and
- Speeds the deployment of trusted cloud applications, providing the protection traditional perimeter defenses can’t deliver in hybrid-cloud environments.
Who Should Use Xsuite?
- Administrators – Xsuite simplifies policy management for access controls and password management for privileged users including IT staff, authorized business users, and third parties (e.g., contractors, outsourcers, hardware and software vendors, service providers, etc.).
- Security Teams – Xsuite protects sensitive infrastructure and helps manage risks, including data and privacy breaches, intellectual property theft, malicious destruction of data and systems, and stolen credentials.
- Compliance and Audit Professionals – Xsuite ensures and proves compliance with a broad range of regulatory standards including PCI DSS, HIPAA, NERC CIP, FISMA, GLBA, and many others
- Finance Departments – Particularly within highly dynamic cloud computing and virtual infrastructures, Xsuite limits the ability of individuals to automatically obligate organizations to expenditures without the approval of contracting officials.
How Xsuite is Licensed
- Hardware Appliance
- Amazon Machine Instance (AMI)
- OVF Compliance VMware Virtual Appliance
Each Xsuite appliance is fully capable of managing privileged users across the entire hybrid cloud–including traditional data centers, virtualized infrastructure, and public/private clouds. Organizations can deploy Xsuite in the optimal environment for their specific needs, while ensuring comprehensive hybrid cloud security.
Pricing information can be found here.
Xsuite Purchase Options
Xsuite is a purpose-built system including essential security, performance, and reliability features like load balancing and active/active clustering
- Model X102P – Mid-range enterprise appliance
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.13 GHz
- 4 GB Memory
- 2X 32 GB SSD
- Six 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Model X206P – Enterprise-class data center appliance
- Intel Xeon E5 645 Processor (Hexacore, 2.4 GHz)
- 6 GB Memory
- 2X 32 GB SSD
- 10 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Run as an instance on Amazon Web Service’s (AWS) EC2
- Protects nodes across hybrid-cloud environments, located on premises in a data center, on virtualized infrastructure, or on an AWS EC2 instance (including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) configurations and AWS GovCloud)
- Protection of AWS Management Console and Identity and Access Management (IAM) Accounts
- AWS Access Key storage and management for SSO
- S3 Storage option
- Off-premise private key storage when using an approved HSM option
VMware OVF-compliant Virtual Appliance
- Runs on VMware ESX/ESXi hypervisors
- Protects nodes across hybrid-cloud environments, located on premises in a data center, on virtualized infrastructure, or on VMware virtual infrastructure
- Protection of vCenter Server management console and guest systems
Xsuite is the industry’s most highly certified privileged identity management solution.
- Common Criteria EAL4+ System Access Control/Sensitive Data Protection
- Federal Information Processing Standards FIPS 140-2 Level 2
- U.S. JITC – PKI/CAC
Xceedium offers free evaluations of the Xsuite product. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and make arrangements.
- Xsuite supports active/active clustering for high availability configurations, along with load balancing. Xsuite also can be integrated with external, independent load balancing solutions.
- Redundancy across geographically dispersed data centers and public/private/virtual cloud configurations is supported. Specific capabilities vary slightly and are dependent upon the underlying Xsuite form factor (hardware or virtual appliance, etc.) and the environments being protected. Consult our sales engineering staff for details regarding your unique infrastructure configuration.
- AD/LDAP v3
- RADIUS PAP
- RSA SecurID and SecurID 800 USB Hybrid Authenticator
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.1
Xsuite Customer References
- Top 5 Global Bank
- Top 3 Telecommunications Company
- Fortune 10 Financial Services Company
- Top 5 Global Retailer
- Multiple Global Stock Exchanges
- Fortune 200 Food Products Company
- Top 3 Online Broker
- Top 3 Smart Phone Provider
- Top 3 Food and Drug Retailer
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Southern Command
- Military Health System
- Air Force Surgeon General
- Xceedium provides a complete online support portal at https://support.xceedium.com, providing access to product and documentation downloads, ticket entry and status, a knowledge base, and answers to and discussion of frequently asked questions.
- Access to the support portal is provided to registered customers. To register for access, please contact support by email at email@example.com or call 877-636-5803, option 2.
- Xsuite documentation, including release notes and installation, deployment, and administration guides, is available on Xceedium’s support portal.
- Xceedium offers training programs including both knowledge transfer and hands-on labs, providing attendees with the information and skills needed to support installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Xceedium products.
- Training is intended for IT administrators supporting security and/or networking functions as well as technical support engineers responsible for ongoing support and maintenance.
- Attendees should have a basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, authentication protocols, access protocols, and basic system administration skills.
Via the Web
- +1 877-636-5803, option 0
- 1 877-636-5803, option 1
- +1 877-636-5803, option 2